Tara Bergen is known for her career in sales training, instructional design, slide development, eLearning and software development. And as a former Division 1 soccer player, she has teamwork in her blood.
Tara’s experience includes:
- Designing and delivering training programs for managers and executives in the areas of leadership, presentation skills, sales, meeting facilitation, coaching and performance management for more than 20 years.
- Mastering live, instructor-led and virtual-training modalities to offer clients a variety of learning environments.
- Helping presenters with PowerPoint messaging, slide design and delivery for in-person and virtual presentations.
- Designing and creating all slides for PowerSpeaking’s Achieving Virtual Meeting Success™ course.
- Receiving multiple Award for Publication Excellence (APEX) industry honors for her instructional design work. Her clients include LinkedIn, Genentech, NetApp and Abbott Laboratories.
- Using StrengthsFinder as a foundation, helping people gain insight into where they make the greatest contribution, both professionally and personally.
Tara also plays a pivotal role in developing PowerSpeaking’s micro-learning modules.