Amy is passionate about helping leaders achieve their business goals and personal aspirations. With more than 25 years’ experience as a coach and facilitator, she has provided her expertise to the likes of Cisco Systems, the American Hospital Association, and Hewitt Associates.
Amy’s experience includes:
- Providing leadership development coaching and facilitation, including strategic planning, to a wide range of industries and organizations, including Albany Park Community Center, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Bank of Shorewood, Blueair, Clearbrook, Hendrickson International, The Stepan Company, SunSource, Tate & Lyle, and The Allstate Foundation.
- Facilitating for Cisco Systems, their “Experienced Leader” program, consisting of a four-day in-person workshop and two virtual connect sessions taking place two weeks and two months post workshop. All program participants complete a “BOLD Challenge” project, collectively creating more than $1 million in business impact each time the program is run.
- Providing coaching and facilitating for The Stepan Company’s “Emerging Leaders Program.” Helping to design the overall curriculum and components of the year-long global program. Designing and facilitating monthly learning group webinar sessions centered around the five practices of exemplary leadership from The Leadership Challenge (Kouzes & Posner).
- Graduating from the American Society of Training and Development’s Human Resource Development Institute.
- Earning certifications as a Development Dimensions International Facilitator; Tiara International LLC Coach; and Professional Behavioral Analyst.
- Earning a certificate in “Using the Internet in Corporate Training” from Jones International University.
Amy earned an MS in training and development, with an emphasis on organizational development, from Loyola University.