Anshu Arora’s deep experience with diversity and cross-cultural exposure in the speaking arena comes from more than 18 years of international work as a corporate trainer, assessor, coach and motivational speaker.
Anshu’s experience includes:
- Coaching, training and motivational speaking extensively within India, Sri Lanka, Accra and West Africa, and across a wide variety of industries, from IT, to health, to engineering and government.
- Certifying and helping trainers enhance their facilitation skills through her flagship program, “Train the Trainer.”
- Acting as the internal trainer certifying partner for fast-moving consumer goods and manufacturing industry giants.
- Offering customized experiential and simulation-based training solutions for leading Asia-Pacific organizations’ executives and future leaders.
- Delivering motivational talks that empower people through behavioral change.
Anshu holds a MA in public administration, and diplomas in advertising, communications and public relations.