Michael Harris has more than 25 years of experience as a trainer and facilitator within the leadership and sales performance disciplines in the high-tech and biotech industries worldwide.
Michael’s experience includes:
- Holding the highly regarded Advanced Executive Coaching Certificate from Sydney University, as well as the Level IV Australian Government Certification for Assessment and Workplace Training.
- Receiving accreditation in a variety of assessment tools, including DiSC™, StrengthScope®, and MBTI.
- Working with large and small groups to create engagement and alignment to achieve organizational goals.
- Facilitating hundreds of leadership/sales forums and conferences.
- Coordinating management and leadership development programs.
Michael does pro bono coaching to individuals and small business owners, helping them to define their purpose, vision and goals. He holds diplomas in business, leadership and management.