Payal Gandhi Hoon
Payal is a vivacious and engaging facilitator, professional speaker, and business conference host with 18-plus years of training and coaching experience, with audiences across APAC, the US, and the UK. She is a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) coach, who has conducted focused-group NLP workshops. She also specializes in experiential, cross-cultural, and behavioral learning.
Payal’s experience includes:
- Communication skills consulting for a wide range of industries including: CRM technologies, e-commerce, media advertising, hospitality, aviation, broadcast television, biotech, healthcare, telecom, engineering, financial institutions, and law firms.
- Facilitating live and virtual group programs, as well as professional and personal one-on-one coaching.
- Coaching for speakers who present to diverse audiences.
- Working with voice and training in American, British, and neutral accents.
- Consulting as a third-party for various firms and supporting internal committees in prevention, prohibition, and redressal of sexual harassment at workplace, and diversity and inclusion management.
- Being certified as a Development Dimensions International facilitator.
- Interpreting and applying psychometric tests like Transactional Analysis and FIRO-B.
- Managing a team within corporate learning and development at Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd.
- Serving as mentor at Cherie Blair Foundation for women entrepreneurs and at the Global Mentoring Walk.
- Performing live and virtual theater, plus modeling for print and digital advertisements.
- Writing that has been published in the Huffington Post; Rapport, an ANLP International publication; and various blogs on women entrepreneurship, training skills, and emotional wellness.
Payal is a post graduate in personnel management and human resources and holds a degree in industrial relations from Symbiosis, India. She is based in Gurgaon, India.