Payal Gandhi Hoon
Payal Gandhi Hoon has 16 years of rich work experience as a corporate trainer and coach. She has worked across 15 sectors and 34 clients in India, Philippines and Singapore. She is an internationally certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master and Business practitioner.
Payal’s experience includes:
- Managing the learning and development departments for Ernst & Young and Wipro, in India.
- Consulting and training for a wide variety of industries and organizational levels. She has delivered a wide array of programs ranging from presentation skills, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, international business etiquette, corporate storytelling, team building, cross-cultural communication, women’s day programs, leadership coaching, persuasive writing and so on.
- Payal is a former mentor for Cherie Blaire foundation for women and other forums for women.
- She is a certified DDI facilitator and Transactional Analysis.
- She is a panelist and facilitator for Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH).
- She has been a speaker at Wellness conference in Delhi.
Payal holds an MBA with an emphasis in personnel management and human resource management. She is based in New Delhi, India.