Rachel Rodriguez is a dynamic and inspired communications facilitator, trainer and coach, with 20+ years of experience in high-tech, biotech and other industries. She speaks Spanish fluently and is a published author.
Rachel’s experience includes:
- Delivering communications training and executive coaching to Fortune 500 companies in the US, Canada, Europe and the Pacific Rim for more than 20 years.
- Working with managers and executives on communication issues such as managing difficult conversations, conflict resolution, delivering tough feedback, performance management, and workplace inclusion and diversity.
- Teaching nonviolent communications at San Quentin State Prison.
- Facilitating an interpersonal group dynamics course for Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business.
- Coaching speaking skills to executives at multinational companies in Buenos Aires, Argentina, for three years.
Rachel holds a BA in English and Business Communications from UC Berkeley. She is a professional writer, having published articles in the Los Angeles Times, and aired essays on Northern California Public Radio. Rachel is also a PCC certified coach with ICF (International Coaching Federation) and Co-Active Coach with CTI, the Co-Active Training Institute.