Reci Schmellick’s background was in medical and computer sales and sales management before she decided to dedicate more than 20 years to leadership training, executive coaching and presentation skills training. Reci is an extraordinary listener who excels at re-envisioning clients’ stories, and she absolutely shines when it comes to adapting to the needs of her audience.
Reci’s experience includes:
- Working with managers and executives to take their communications skills—from one-one-one conversations to the boardroom—to the next level.
- Coaching more than 20 TEDx speakers.
- Winning the President’s Club Award—the highest ranking in the nation—in her pharmaceutical drug organization of 450 for creating strategies to successfully present to technical and scientific audiences, as well as business leaders within the industry.
- Creating new coursework for maximum interactivity in the development of PowerSpeaking’s SalesSpeaking® program.
- Pitching for venture capital, then hiring and managing employees in the successful launch of a homebuilding franchise.
- Helping college students pitch their ideas for innovation.
Reci holds a master trainer certification from Development Dimensions International (DDI).