Rita Williams spent 15 years in a competitive corporate sales environment, most recently as Vice President of Sales for Univision, before becoming a professional communication trainer and coach.
Rita’s experience includes:
- Focusing on leading group training sessions for communication, one-on-one coaching, and instructional design for various targeted communication programs including SalesSpeaking®, Executive Women’s Communication and PowerSpeaking for Kids.
- Consulting with sales leaders for best practices in hiring, training, retention and communication.
- Co-chairing the development of PowerSpeaking Inc.’s SalesSpeaking® program.
- Writing speeches and editing copy for media and strategic brand positioning.
- Delivering 60- to 90-minute live telecasts on various training topics to 2,000+ sales professionals.
- Providing one-on-one coaching to executives for media interviews and road shows.
- Training a wide variety of clients on the following topics: presentation skills, business communication, negotiation, time management, personal branding and behavioral styles.
- Facilitating the launch of the “Media Sales Academy,” an 18-day immersive training program for rising stars in the media industry.
Rita currently volunteers for Women Unlimited as a mentor, and has coached the St. Thomas the Apostle Middle School Speech Team for three years to first place in their division. She is also an avid San Francisco historian and is currently a City Guide and leads public walking tours on the Golden Gate Bridge.