Combine the perspective of an engineer with a passion for coaching and training, and you have Shane Donohoe. Prior to his current coaching career, he managed a team of 150 programmers, developers, engineers and technicians for more than 15 years.
Shane’s experience includes:
- Implementing the learning framework for Dell in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Delivering workshops in the areas of public speaking, conflict management, leadership, coaching, diversity, brand awareness, energy and motivation, and emotional intelligence.
- Coaching managers and executives in small to medium enterprises (SME) and multinational organizations.
- Designing recruitment, selection and employee assessment and development programs.
- Applying and interpreting a broad array of psychometric, ability and suitability tests including MBTI, FIRO-B, and Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i).
Talk about versatile, Shane and his wife also run a cooking school in Limerick, Ireland, where they live.