Learn to deliver complex information, simply and persuasively. Engage the audience, manage questions and discussion for better decisions, and get project go-ahead.
Our research-based HighTechSpeaking® workshop is designed for people in tech who present to peers, customers, or executives. The course includes specific techniques for crafting a focused message, responding to challenges in data or direction, and winning audience support.
Find out how to:
- Follow a building-block method for creating talks
- Convey the meaning of data without drowning in detail
- Handle disruptions and improvise
- Manage discussions and intense questions
- Incorporate best practices for visual aids
- Reinforce a personal style without distractions
- Assess the audience to shape the content based upon the analysis of their needs
- Improve slides based upon five best practices for visual aids
Contact Us directly for more information