Presenting To Decision Makers
Presenting to senior executives is a world apart from your standard department update. And unless a presenter learns to adopt their 10,000-foot, bottom-line mindset and deliver with that perspective in mind, success is unlikely.
In this series, presenters learn how to make their first line their bottom line; how to skillfully switch from one-way presenting to the dialogue executives want; and how to deal with challenging questions, distractions, interruptions, politics, and heated discussions. Providing best-practice highlights from PowerSpeaking’s in-person Speaking Up: Presenting to Decision Makers program, the PowerStart series is a great first step to mastering presentations at the top.
- Understanding the unique perspective and skills needed when presenting to senior executives
- Learning how to make the first line the bottom line
- Dealing with heated discussions, politics and distractions
- Building a reputation for clear, decisive communication
- Making data more clear and meaningful, even to mixed audiences
- Fast-tracking the journey to higher levels within the organization