SUSANNAH BALDWIN, PhD
Susannah Baldwin knows how to help leaders and management with some of the the most difficult communication issues they face, from kicking off large-scale corporate change to one-on-one coaching for difficult interpersonal issues.
Susannah’s experience includes:
- Designing and implementing large-scale corporate initiatives and facilitating strategic and operational planning meetings for more than 20 years.
- Consulting and training in collaborative leadership for more than 10 years with a management development firm.
- Achieving the Professional Certified Coach Certification from the International Coaching Federation.
- Managing difficult interpersonal issues and group dynamics while building productive alignment, problem solving and business planning.
- Coaching leaders stalled by problematic communication and/or interpersonal skills, as well as managers recently promoted to leadership.
- Focusing on executive presentation coaching for individuals and teams giving high-stakes presentations.
- Achieving master trainer status in content areas of leadership, facilitation, coaching and presentation skills.
- Motivating change through her powerful keynote, “Women, Language and Power.”
Susannah’s compelling, monthly radio program called “Women at Work” has garnered a large Bay Area audience. She holds a PhD in psychology.