Echo Brown knows how to wow an audience. In addition to her work as a corporate trainer and facilitator, she’s an accomplished professional storyteller and actress. Now based in Paris, Echo brings to PowerSpeaking workshops a dynamic edge and vitality.
Echo’s experience includes:
- Conducting communications training for high-level executives in top-ranking law firms, as well as for an award-winning nonprofit, Challenge Day.
- Working with officials in education and public service to strengthen partnerships and improve communications.
- Leading diversity workshops for audiences across the US and in Europe.
- Performing more than 50 new and original theater works, including her one-woman show in San Francisco.
- Delivering two TEDx Talks, one on using humor and pain to create dynamic art, and the other on best strategies for transforming the modern world.
- Giving motivational talks at Google, Dropbox and Facebook on finding your purpose and using creativity to inspire and help transform others.
- Securing a publishing deal with Macmillan Publishers, Ltd., for her book-in-progress,Black Girl Unlimited: The Curious Wizardry of Echo Brown.
- Being featured for storytelling and acting, in the San Francisco Chronicle, Huffington Post, KQED, San Francisco Examiner and San Francisco Weekly
Echo has a knack for helping people find that inner wellspring that makes for stellar speakers. She holds a BA in political science from Dartmouth College and studied extensively at the graduate level at Columbia School of Journalism.