Melinda McGrath is passionate about helping others achieve more. She is an internationally recognized communication instructor, coach, and organizational strategist. She has 23 years of experience guiding teams, coaching executives, and leading transformations in global technology companies.
Her experience includes:
- Working with companies of all sizes on communication and organizational design initiatives, as they seek to rapidly increase their revenue and overall effectiveness.
- Currently serving as an adjunct faculty member for the Executive Education Department at the University of Texas at Dallas, teaching Foundations in Communication Excellence and Leadership.
- Becoming trained in the “lean” Toyota Production System at the University of Kentucky, and designing and rolling out lean transformation programs such as Being Efficient and Effective in the Eyes of Your Internal Customers.
- Actively guiding global growth initiatives, including establishing international headquarters and working mergers and acquisitions, from effective due diligence to effective integration.
- Having spent half of her high-tech career in sales and marketing positions, Melinda is a natural partner to global sales organizations. She uses multiple sales methodology systems and tools to help them as they seek to improve their ability to generate new business. Melinda has been trained in and coached Revenue Storm, Miller Heiman, Targeted Account Selling, Spin Selling, Customer Relationship Selling, and the Sales Side Negotiation.
- Utilizing behavior and style-based assessments to coach teams to improve performance. She is a Master Facilitator for DISCcert: DISC for Sales, DISC for Managers, DISC for Teams.
Melinda’s master’s degree is in organizational communication from the University of Utah, and focused on the moments and messages that create commitment and engagement.